Overview & Significance of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD
The Massey Ferguson Tractors are among the topmost selling brand of tractors and its associated farm implements have both global presence and recognition. Therefore, in order to ease its distribution and supply globally especially in a farfetched area such as Botswana and other African countries, we have become its top-rated dealers.
In Botswana, the proper agricultural tools and their affiliated system need modernization in terms of machinery and tactics. Consequently, we aim to provide agricultural solutions to those in need such as deprived framers. Moreover, our rates are pretty much economical due to which every middle-class person or below can give a thought of buying them.
The name Massey Ferguson itself stands for resilience and quality and these are also the reason for its amazing repute all-round the globe. The machinery which is the part of the vehicle is not only robust but it’s developed in such a manner in order to resist the toughest climatic conditions which are the sole reason behind their destruction.
Subsequently, these tractors have a lot to offer in terms of functionalities as their credibility is enhanced manifolds by means of its associated farm implements serving multiple purposes.
Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD is among the topmost selling tractors in any niche market because of its credibility of towing and lifting and in general serving other functions which are beneficial for the entire agricultural system.
The engine of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD is well built in terms of strategy and strength. The entire description of its features is elucidated below comprehensively;
- The engine of this vehicle is of diesel type with 4.41D.
- 4 cylinders of this vehicle mean a robust and sturdy engine.
- The bore and stroke of the engine is 101mm and 127mm respectively.
- The aspiration is very much natural and the ratio of compression is 15.3:1
- The injection mode is direct but the starting aid is the thermostat.
- Exhaustion is achieved by means of the vertical muffler.
- Cooling purposes are achieved via water.
- Air pre-cleaner is present over the bonnet.
- The fuel filter is of high capacity along with being dual in nature.
- Oil bath is the type of air cleaner of the vehicle engine.
Salient Feature of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD
A list of features descriptive of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD are listed below:
- The diesel engine is of high performance with 85Hp.
- Hydrostatic power steering is present for ease of driving.
- The engine is highly fuel-efficient.
- For the purpose of effective cooling, oil cooler is present.
- The traction power of this model is much more than that of its partner model.
- A multi-disc brake system is also present for the provision of friction.
- A spring suspension seat is also a part of the vehicle for the comfort of the driver.
Major characteristics of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD are elucidated in detail below because this tractor i.e. Massey Ferguson MF-385 85Hp and 4WD is known to be as the king of Massey Ferguson Tractors;
- The torque of this vehicle at 1600 rpm is 291 Nm.
- 70Hp is the PTO Power at 2,200.
- 85 (B.S) Hp is the engine power at 2,200 rpm.
- The voltage of the battery of the vehicle is -12V.
- The alternator of the vehicle battery is 2.8 kW / 45 Amp but the battery of the vehicle is 110 Ah.
- The road speed of the vehicle i.e. engine RPM with 18.4/15-30 rear tyres.
- Forward are 8 gears and 2 reverse gears.
- Lift capacity of this tractor is 2,145 kg.
- The pressure of the vehicle exerted is 21 Mpa (205 bars).
- Oil flow is around 16.7 ltr/min and the Ferguson pump with 4 no of piston is used.
- Draft control, position control, response control and constant pumping are the respective hydraulic functions.
- Cerametallic is the lining material of the clutch which is of 305 x 254 mm in diameter and dual in nature.
- The shaft diameter is 35mm with a total 6 no of splines.
- The gross weight of the vehicle is 2,760 kg.
- Without brakes, the turning circle is around 8,518 mm.
- The fuel tank capacity is 108.0L whereas hydrostatic reservoir steering is 47.4L.
- The cooling system and engine pump is 2L and 7.5 L respectively.
- The hub each side capacity is 1.0L
- The brake oil and hydraulic system capacities are 0.25L and 2.0L respectively.
- The weight and dimensions of the vehicle are 12.4 / 11-24 Front & 18.4 / 15.30 rear with fuel, oil & water apparently.
Average Price of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD
The average price of Massey Ferguson MF-385 85Hp 4WD within Botswana is 184,799 BWP or $16500 approximately. This price is inclusive of all the tax laws of the country along with export and delivery charges.
Who are we?
We are among one of the top tractor dealers within Botswana and are offering brand new Massey Ferguson Tractors and its associated farm implements with excellent service and quality. These tractors are renowned for their quality of strength and are resistant to climatic damage thus making them the durable and most preferred choice of tractors among their competitors. We are not only competent but also comprise of 0 to minimal upholding.
We supply the Massey Ferguson Tractors in Botswana and African countries which are of paramount quality. Our delivery and packaging is always on point and we stand on our commitment to providing quality at rational prices to least pressurize the farmer community.
How to order?
We guess you liked the specifications and detailing of Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD 85Hp, therefore, thinking of ordering it?
Well, just give us a call at
+92 310 644 7788
Or you can also email your query at
|Engine Power at 2,200 rpm>||85 (B.S) hp|
|Torque at 1,600 rpm||291 Nm|
|PTO Power at 2,200||70 hp|
|*Certified at BS AU 141a 1971||**Manufacturer's estimate|
|Voltage||12V, Negative Earth|
|Starter/ Alternator||2.8 kW / 45 Amp|
|Number of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse|
|Road Speed at 2,200||Engine RPM with 18.4/15-30 rear tyres|
|Forward 1 (First Low)||2.7|
|Forward 5 (First High)||10.4|
|Reverse 1 (Low)||3.5|
|Reverse 2 (High)||14.1|
|Functions||Draft Control, Position Control Response Control, Constant Pumping|
|Pump Type||4 Piston, Ferguson Pump|
|Oil Flow||16.7 ltr/min|
|Pressure||21 Mpa (205 bars) at normal operating|
|Lift Capacity with Lower||2,145 kg|
|Lower Links||With Cat. I & II Interchangeable Balls|
|Axle Type||Straddle with apicyclic redution unit|
|Brake Type||Oil immersed, Multi-disc|
|Braking Area||1.774 sq. cm|
|Parking Brake||Hand Lever Operated|
|Front||12.4 / 11 - 24 (6PR)|
|Rear||18.4 / 15 - 30 (6PR)|
|Diameter||305 x 254 mm|
|Front Axle||1,376 - 1,944 mm|
|Rear Axle||1,423 - 2,134 mm|
|Make / Type||Diesel / 4.41|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Throttle Control||Hand and Feet|
|Air Cleaner Type||Oil Bath|
|Air Pre-Cleaner||Over Bonnet|
|Fuel Filter||Dual, High Capacity|
|Oil Cooler||Water Cooled|
|Engine Speed at 540 pto rpm||1,789 rpm|
|No. of Splines||6|
|Guages||Technometer, Hourmeter, Fuel Level, Battery Condition & Water Temperature|
|Warning Lights||Direction Indicators, Electric Charge, Headlight Main Beam, Low Engine Oil Pressure, 4WD Indication Lights & Auxiliary Socket|
|Weight & Dimensions||With 12.4 / 11-24 Front & 18.4 / 15.30 rear with fuel, oil & water|
|Gross Weight||2,760 kg|
|Wheel Base||2,350 mm|
|Overall Length||3,810 mm|
|Overall Width (Min)||1,817 mm|
|Over Exhaust||2,485 mm|
|Over Steering Wheel||1,781 mm|
|Without Brakes||8,518 mm|
|Under Gear Box||501 mm|
|Under 4WD Front Axle||395 mm|
|Engine Pump||7.5 L|
|Hydrostatic Steering Reservior||47.4L|
|Oil Bath Air-Cleaner||0.7 L|
|4WD Front Axle Differential||5.6L|
|Hub Each Side||1.0L|