Overview & Significance of Massey Ferguson MF-375
Massey Ferguson MF-375 comprise of 75 Hp and is ready to be sold within Botswana and other African countries. Moreover, it has power steering wheel for the experience of comfortable and luxe drive. These tractors have the ability to resist adverse climatic conditions because the material which is used within the machinery of these tractors is of high quality and maintenance thus deducing the outcome of robust and sturdy tractors which are both durable versatile.
We are offering brand new Massey Ferguson MF-375 tractors, color of which is red and the drive is of 4 wheel drive (4WD) along with manual transmission and also comprise of 4 cylinders in total thus making it a bit heavier than its former predecessors which possess 3 cylinders correspondingly.
Massey Ferguson MF-375 is pretty much popular in those areas which are particularly restricted for the growth of sugar cane. With Botswana, the entire agricultural system is very poor and inefficient. For the mode of transportation cattle is usually relied on however with the advent and approach of technology and the introduction of Massey Ferguson tractors such as Massey Ferguson MF-375 has opened new boundaries for irrigation and transportation.
The built and structure of Massey Ferguson tractors is strong and is available at reasonable prices which enables the farmers to shift their reliability from cattle and herds to this mode of transportation. Moreover, the capability of these tractors is enhanced manifolds because of the associated farm implements serving multiple functions.
Salient Features of Massey Ferguson MF-375
- Effective and enhanced head lights and indicators
- Multi disc brake system which is both oil immersed and hydraulic in nature
- The harness system is much more improved and powerful
- Heat shrinkage sleeves
- Water Proof Couplers
- The engine system is particularly designed to release minimum noise pollution
- Epicyclic reduction unit which is associated with robust straddle rear axle.
- Effective cooling is achieved by means of oil cooler.
- The reducer is huge for minimal engine vibrations
- Smart and hydrostatic power steering
The illustrative details of the engine of Massey Ferguson MF-375 are given below;
- The engine of this vehicle is of 4.41 Diesel.
- It possess 4 cylinders.
- Oil cooler mechanism is maintained via water.
- The mode of injection is direct whereas the aspiration is natural.
- 3:1 is the ratio of compression.
- Hand and feet throttle control is also present.
- The engine capacity is 4.1L.
- The filter of the fuel is of high capacity and dual in nature.
- The bore and stroke of the engine is 101mm and 127 respectively.
- The exhaust system is via vertical muffler present under the bonnet.
Moreover, the engine of this vehicle is huge, heavy and enormous thus it comprise of tuffrided cranckshaft in order to withstand adverse climatic conditions.
The particular specifications of Massey Ferguson MF-375 are elucidated below:
- The engine power at 2,200 rpm is 75 (B.S) hp*
- The approximation of the torque at 1,400 rpm is 290 Nm
- 5 hp** is the PTO power at rated engine speed
- Manufacturer’s estimate(1971): Engine certified to BS.AU 141a
- The vehicle comprise of 6 no of splines
- The flow of oil is 16.7 L/ min
- Draft control, position control, response control, constant pumping are the respective hydraulic functions
- Gross weight of the vehicle is 2,295 kg
- The wheel base dimensions are 2,170 mm
- The width of the vehicle is 1,970 mm whereas the height comprise of over exhaust which is 2,485 mm and over steering which is 1,730 mm accordingly
- The vehicle has a battery of 118 Ah
- The starter motor of the engine is 2.8 kW whereas the -12V is the voltage of the battery.
- The type of clutch used within this vehicle is 2.8 kW
- There are total 8 forward gear whereas 2 reverse gear
- The front axle box is of heavy duty box section and adjustable
The average price of Massey Ferguson MF-375 is 133,535BWP or $11800 inclusive of delivery charges and tax calculation as per the region.
Who are we?
We, in Botswana, own the dealership of Massey Ferguson Tractors and therefore are the sole supplier of these tractors and its associated farm implements. These tractors are renowned for their quality of strength and are resistant to climatic damage thus making them durable and most preferred choice of tractors among its competitors. We are not only competent but also comprise of 0 to minimal upholding.
We supply the Massey Ferguson Tractors in Botswana and African countries which are of paramount quality. Our delivery and packaging is always on point and we stand on our commitment of providing quality at rationale prices to least pressurize the farmer community.
How to order?
We guess you liked the specifications and detailing of Massey Ferguson MF-375 of 75Hp therefore thinking of ordering it?
Well, just give us a call at
+92 310 644 7788
Or you can also email your query at
|Engine Power at 2,000 rpm>||75 (B.S) hp|
|Torque at 1,400 rpm||276 Nm|
|PTO Power at Rated||69.5 hp|
|PTO Power at 540 rpm||63.0 hp|
|*Certified at BS AU 141a|
|Voltage||12V, Negative Earth|
|Number of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse|
|Road Speed at 2,200||Engine RPM with 16.9/14x30 rear tyres|
|Forward 1 (First Low)||2.65|
|Forward 5 (First High)||10.82|
|Reverse 1 (Low)||3.61|
|Reverse 2 (High)||14.45|
|Functions||Draft Control, Position Control Response Control, Constant Pumping|
|Pump Type||Reciprocating, Ferguson Pump|
|Oil Flow||16.7 ltr/min|
|Pressure||21.2 Mpa at normal operating temperature|
|Lift Capacity with Lower||2,145 kg With Cat, I & II Interchangeable Balls|
|Axle Type||Straddle with apicyclic redution unit|
|Brake Type||Oil immersed, Multi-disc|
|Braking Area||1.774 sq. cm|
|Parking Brake||Hand Lever Operated|
|Front||11.2 - 24|
|Rear||16.9 / 14 - 30|
|Diameter||305 x 254 mm|
|Axle type Engagement||Parallel drive Mechanica|
|Front Axle||1,376 - 1,944 mm|
|Rear Axle||1,423 - 2,134 mm|
|Make / Type||Diesel / 4.41|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Capacity (litres)||4.1 L|
|Throttle Control||Hand and Feet|
|Air Cleaner Type||Oil Bath|
|Air Pre-Cleaner||Over bonnet, air swirl|
|Fuel Filter||Dual, High Capacity|
|Exhaust||Vertical Muffler under Bonnet|
|Oil Cooler||Water Cooled|
|Note: This is a premium heavy duty engine with tuffrided cranckshaft for longer life in adverse conditions.|
|Engine Speed at 540 pto rpm||1,789 rpm|
|No. of Splines||6|
|Guages||Technometer, Hourmeter, Fuel Level, Battery Condition & Water Temperature|
|Warning Lights||Direction Indicators, Electric Charge, Headlight Main Beam, Low Engine Oil Pressure, 4WD indication light & Auxiliary Socket|
|Gross Weight||2,360 kg|
|Wheel Base||2,350 mm|
|Overall Length||3,810 mm|
|Overall Width (Min)||1,970 mm|
|Over Exhaust||2,425 mm|
|Over Steering Wheel||1,690 mm|
|With Brakes||8,518 mm|
|Under Gear Box||425 mm|
|Under 4WD front axle||370 mm|
|Hydrostatic Steering Reservior||1.75L|
|Oil Bath Air-Cleaner||0.75L|
|4WD front axle differential||6.5 L|
|Hub each side||0.7 L|