Overview & Significance of Massey Ferguson MF-375
Here, we are discussing about the similar model of Massey Ferguson tractors which is MF-375 however the difference in this model is its wheel drive i.e. this model is 2 wheel drive or 2WD whereas the former model has 4WD or 4 wheel drive. Also, other specifications have quite a few changes which will be further discussed in detail below.
Massey Ferguson MF-375 comprise of 75hp and is amongst the top 3 sellers because of its robust machinery, ability to withstand adverse climatic conditions and resilient in terms of workability. Moreover, over the years Massey Ferguson has shown the act of loyalty and quality retention thereby continuing its legacy of trust consequently retaining customer for decades.
Here within Botswana, we are offering brand new Massey Ferguson MF-375 in red color which is of 2WD with manual transmission and engine of 4.1D. It also features hydrostatic steering, hydraulic position control, heavy duty front axle support and high P.T.O power as well.
Massey Ferguson MF-375 2WD is quite popular in Botswana and its neighboring African cities because of the fact that these tractors are durable for lengthy period of time and are resistant to climatic damage such as rusting of steel, decay of other useful material thence these tractors are able to maintain their sturdy studious posture for decades with cent per cent workability without any hindrance.
These tractors are much capable of their diverse functionalities by means of attachment of multiple farm implements in order to cater to farmers’ agricultural needs such as transportation, feeding of cattle, mobility, irrigation, problems of water clogging, proliferation of fertilizers and insecticides etc.
Salient Features of Massey Ferguson MF-375 2WD
The characteristic and salient features that make Massey Ferguson MF-375 2WD a unique tractor are described in detail below;
- The operator area of the tractor is spacious.
- Epicyclic reduction unit is associated with robust straddle rear axle.
- The engine of this vehicle is fuel efficient.
- The nature of steering wheel is hydrostatic and power steering wheel for the comfort of the driver.
- Hydraulically actuated and oil-Immersed multi-disc brake system is present in this vehicle along with the coordination of the pendant paddle.
- Spring suspension seat
- High pulling power is the credibility of this vehicle
- The service points are quite easily accessible.
Major specifications of Massey Ferguson MF-375 2WD are elucidated briefly below;
- Performance of engine Power at 2,000 rpm> is measured at 75 (B.S) hp
- 5 hp is the PTO power.
- 0 hp is the PTO power at 540 rpm (engine speed).
- 290 Nm is the measurement of Torque at 1400 rpm.
- *Certified at BS AU 141a
- The battery and starter is 110Ah and 2.8KW.
- The alternator is 45 Amp.
- The transmission of the vehicle is manual with sliding spur and 8 forward while 2 reverse gears.
- Hydraulics functionalities include draft control, position control, response control and constant pumping.
- Oil flow is maintained at 16.7 ltr/min.
- Pump type is reciprocating
- Brake area is 1.774 sq. cm while its auction is hydraulic.
- The clutch is dual whereas its diameter is 305 x 254 mm.
- Gross weight of the vehicle is 2,355 kg.
- The warning lights for indicator directions, electric charge, water temperature, pressure and auxiliary socket can be seen in the operator area.
- Standard equipment which is a part of the vehicle include weight frame without weights, check chains, operators manual, top Link End Cat-I, Cat I & II balls and spring suspension seat.
The engine of Massey Ferguson 375 is of 4.1D comprising of diesel engine and 4 cylinders. Further details about the engine are explained below:
- The mode of injection is direct
- Bore and stroke measures at 101mm and 127 mm respectively.
- Thermostat starting aid is present whereas aspiration is naural.
- The fuel capacity in liters is 4.07 whereas the compression ratio is 16.5:1
- Cooling mode is achieved via water.
- Air cleaner is oil bath type.
- Throttle control is achieved via hand and feet.
- Fuel filter is both dual and of higher capacity.
- Exhaust system is vertical muffler present under the bonnet.
Usually the tractors of Masse Ferguson including MF-375 2WD is associated with tuffrided cranckshaft in order to protect its body and internal machinery from severe climatic conditions.
The average price of Massey Ferguson MF-375 of 75hp 2WD is 132,403 BWP or $11700 inclusive of delivery charges and tax calculation as per the region.
Who are we?
We, in Botswana, have the dealership and are the supplier of Massey Ferguson Tractors and therefore are the sole supplier of these tractors and its associated farm implements. These tractors are renowned for their quality of strength and are resistant to climatic damage thus making them durable and most preferred choice of tractors among its competitors. We are not only competent but also comprise of 0 to minimal upholding.
We supply the Massey Ferguson Tractors in Botswana and African countries which are of paramount quality. Our delivery and packaging is always on point and we stand on our commitment of providing quality at rationale prices to least pressurize the farmer community.
How to order?
We guess you liked the specifications and detailing of Massey Ferguson MF-375 of 75Hp 2WD therefore thinking of ordering it?
Well, just give us a call at
+92 310 644 7788
Or you can also email your query at
|Engine Power at 2,000 rpm>||75 (B.S) hp|
|Torque at 1,400 rpm||290 Nm|
|PTO Power at Rated||69.5 hp|
|PTO Power at 540 rpm||63.0 hp|
|*Certified at BS AU 141a|
|Voltage||12V, Negative Earth|
|Number of Gears||8 Forward, 2 Reverse|
|Road Speed at 2,250||Engine RPM with 16.9/14x30 rear tyres|
|Forward 1 (First Low)||2.3|
|Forward 5 (First High)||9.3|
|Reverse 1 (Low)||3.2|
|Reverse 2 (High)||12.7|
|Functions||Draft Control, Position Control Response Control, Constant Pumping|
|Pump Type||Reciprocating, Ferguson Pump|
|Oil Flow||16.7 ltr/min|
|Pressure||21.2 Mpa at normal operating temperature|
|Lift Capacity with Lower||2,145 kg With Cat, I & II Interchangeable Balls|
|Axle Type||Straddle with apicyclic redution unit|
|Brake Type||Oil immersed, Multi-disc|
|Braking Area||1.774 sq. cm|
|Parking Brake||Hand Lever Operated|
|Front||7.50 - 16 (6PR)|
|Rear||16.9 / 14 - 30 (6PR)|
|Diameter||305 x 254 mm|
|Type||Heavy Duty Box Section, Adjustable|
|Front Axle||1,271 - 1,881 mm|
|Rear Axle||1,423 - 2,134 mm|
|Make / Type||Diesel / 4.248|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Capacity (litres)||4.07 L|
|Throttle Control||Hand and Feet|
|Air Cleaner Type||Oil Bath|
|Air Pre-Cleaner||Oil Bath|
|Fuel Filter||Dual, High Capacity|
|Exhaust||Vertical Muffler under Bonnet|
|Note: This is a premium heavy duty engine with tuffrided cranckshaft for longer life in adverse conditions.|
|Engine Speed at 540 pto rpm||1,789 rpm|
|No. of Splines||6|
|Guages||Technometer, Hourmeter, Fuel Level, Battery Condition & Water Temperature|
|Warning Lights||Direction Indicators, Electric Charge, Headlight Main Beam, Low Engine Oil Pressure, Brake Lights & Auxiliary Socket|
|Gross Weight||2,355 kg|
|Wheel Base||2,170 mm|
|Overall Length||3,670 mm|
|Overall Width (Min)||1,970 mm|
|Over Exhaust||2,485 mm|
|Over Steering Wheel||1,730 mm|
|With Brakes||7,260 mm|
|Without Brakes||8,095 mm|
|Under Gear Box||465 mm|
|Hydrostatic Steering Reservior||2.0L|
|Oil Bath Air-Cleaner||0.7L|